Create the above full page hero using only HTML, CSS and one background image.
- Follow the proscribed file naming and directory structure
- Using the proscribed methods from the Natours header tutorial, include the following in your CSS:
- a reset
- body element presets
- no other element selectors, follow the tutorial’s pattern for writing classes
- attach a chosen google font and set as the default body font
- chose a background image from unsplash.com and edit the pixel dimensions so that neither the height or width exceeds 2000px.
- use the
clip-pathproperty (and the clip path generator if you want) to create the comment box shape.
- use the proscribed
positionproperties/hierarchy as well as the
transformproperties to center the comment box.
- Place default text within the comment box and the box should resize automatically. Come up with solutions to center and format the text similarly to the example