With a bit of your research completed for your website proposal, it’s time to give a first draft presentation. I’d like you to take elements from your first post and fill-out any bits missing.
Create a Google Slide presentation which includes the following:
- Cover Slide – Your site’s name (give it one if you haven’t yet, you can always change it), Slug Text a 4-10 word description of the site’s use/pupose
- Longer description of the site’s use and purpose. Source the content that will be used:
- images that are creative commons / public domain (such as unsplash.com)
- text content that is creative commons licensed, public domain, or of limited use (Wikipedia, short passage/quote selection, out of copyright texts)
- A summary of the site’s features – This should enumerate the layouts, components, typefaces, and color palette.
- Create as many number of slides that detail each layout, component, typography, and color palette. For this first draft, these will be screen shots of pieces of researched websites. They might be a number of screenshots for a single layout / component as you are still making choices. Please include links to the sources of each screenshot.
- A slide for each layout
- A slide for each component
- A slide for the typography
- A slide for the color palette